Monday, November 12, 2007

First time a Telugu film released in US before India.

Yes, first time in history, a Telugu film is released in US before India. “Happy days” by Sekhar Kammula is a well directed movie that showcases the present young generations trials. This was released in US on 28th Sept and in India on 2nd Oct.



Watching this movie makes you feel good and noble about you. This movie deals with the 4 years college life in an Engineering college. It’s a wonder that Sekhar has done in this movie.



When asked “what is the reason behind releasing Happy Days in US before India?”, the director says, “my commitment towards my word: I promised a release date to my USA distributor”. “Happy Days is a film to which you can even take your Tamil and North friends along with you as 90% of NRIs have engineering background. I am sure that Happy Days will cross language barrier in USA.”, he adds. (source: idlebrain).

Don’t miss Happy Days. Savour that nostalgia.

No comments: